This awesome mixture of tastes and sensations is like a sushi explosion in your mouth...really! Once you have one of these you will want more...and more...and more!
A tower of sushi rice, spicy crab, ahi tuna, avocado , masago , and wonderful sauce!
You can alter the spiciness of this , the Sriracha chile sauce is very hot!
- 4 oz Sashimi grade tuna
- 1 cup chopped crab meat
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha chile sauce-alter it based on how spicy you like it.
- 1 teaspoon tamari soy sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon each of black, red , and green masago
- Soy Sauce
- Ponzu Sauce
- eel sauce
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 open ended container
- Cook sushi rice as directed ,let cool
- chop tuna into small bite size pieces, almost minced
- mix in sesame oil and a little of the chili sauce
- chop crab meat and place in a separate bowl
- mix together the chili sauce and the mayonnaise, make sure to taste to alter the spiciness
- place chopped avocado in another bowl
- combine crab meat and some of the chili mayo sauce together, save a little of the sauce to drizzle on the plate
- Now its time to assemble
- drizzle ponzu sauce , eel sauce and some of the leftover chili mayo on the plates
- Place container on the plate, start with a layer of rice(about 1/2 a cup more or less), crabmeat, avacado, and top with tuna press down lightly so the tower will stay in place once you remove the conatiner. Now carefully remove the container , top the tower with some of the black masago. Add the other masago on each corner of the plate.
- This can be eaten layer by layer of the preferred way is to mix everything together once it is served. Scoop up all the sauce from the plate, masago, and mix the whole tower together.now enjoy with a great Sake!
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 79g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 78||61%|
|Total Fat 8.76g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.28g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.45g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|