Cost per recipe $9.44 view details
- 1/2 c. fish sauce
- 1/2 c. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 c. cool water
- 1/8 c. palm sugar (available at Asian food stores)
- 1 x inch piece lemon grass, roughly minced
- 1/2 x Thai chili, roughly minced
- 1 pch chopped garlic
- 2 tsp dry shrimp
- 1/4 c. water
- 1/2 c. julienned green papaya
- 1 Tbsp. julienned mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp. julienned cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbsp. julienned Thai basil leaves
- 4 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 4 Tbsp. tomato concasse
- 6 x green beans, blanched and finely diced
- 8 x (2 oz slices) sashimi-grade Ahi tuna loin, cut 1/4-inch thick
- 1/4 c. cilantro oil
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender and process till smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve. Cover and chill overnight to allow flavours to infuse.
- Salad:Combine dry shrimp and water in a saucepan on medium heat and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and immediately strain through a fine-mesh sieve; throw away liquid. Place liquid removed shrimp on a paper towel to dry. Mince shrimp, place in a covered container and chill till needed.
- Combine dry shrimp and water in a saucepan on medium heat and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and immediately strain through a fine-mesh sieve; throw away liquid. Place liquid removed shrimp on a paper towel to dry. Mince shrimp, place in a covered container and chill till needed.
- ASSEMBLY:Place 2 slices of Ahi tuna in the centre of each of four large chilled plates. Sprinkle tuna with a little fleur de sel. Drizzle cilantro oil around the outside of the tuna. Spoon 1 Tbsp. of dressing over each piece of tuna. Divide salad among plates.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 555g|
|Calories from Fat 152||40%|
|Total Fat 18.14g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 1.34g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 48.99g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|