Cost per serving $0.25 view details
- 1 c. butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 x egg
- 3 c. cookie, chocolate, crumbs
- 1 x 200 g coconut, sweetened, desiccated
- 1/3 c. butter, melted
- 4 Tbsp. custard pwdr
- 1/4 c. lowfat milk
- 1 Tbsp. peppermint, extract
- 4 c. sugar, icing
- 1 dsh food colouring, green
- 8 ounce chocolate, semisweet, minced
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C)
- Grease 13- x -9 inch (3.5 L) metal cake pan.
- Line with parchment paper.
- Set aside.
- In bowl, whisk butter, sugar and Large eggs.
- Stir in cookie crumbs and coconut.
- Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake in centre of 350 F (180 C) oven till hard, about 20 min.
- Let cold completely in pan on rack.
- Filling:Meanwhile in bowl, stir together butter, lowfat milk, custard pwdr and peppermint extract.
- Beat in sugar till smooth.
- Beat in food colouring to desired shade.
- Spread proportionately over base.
- Chill till hard, about 45 min.
- Topping:Meanwhile, in heatproof bowl over saucepan of warm (not boiling) water, heat chocolate with butter; spread over filling.
- Chill till set; cut into bars.
- Yield: 40 bars
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 60g|
|Recipe makes 40 servings|
|Calories from Fat 115||45%|
|Total Fat 13.25g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 7.57g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 35.05g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|