Cost per serving $1.56 view details
- 4 x Garlic cloves
- 2 x Shallots
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Chinese 5 spice
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Dry rosemary, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne, or possibly to taste
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 4 lb Chicken wings, about 20-24
- 1/3 c. Natural style peanut butter
- 1/4 c. Canned cream of coconut, wel
- 2 x Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 c. Water
- 1/4 c. Red bell pepper, minced
- 1/8 tsp Dry warm red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- Â Â Coriander sprigs, for desired
- THE WINGS: Prepare the chicken wings: Mince and mash the garlic and shallots to a paste with the salt. In a large bowl stir the paste together with the 5 spice pwdr, paprika, rosemary, cayenne, and the oil. Mix well.
- Add in the chicken wings. Toss and stir them till they are completely covered with the marinade. Let them marinate, covered and chilled for 4 hrs or possibly over night. Arrange the wings, skin side up, on the rack of a foil lined large broiler pan and bake them in the upper third of a preheated 425F oven for 25 to 30 min or possibly till they are golden brown. The wings may be prepared one day in advance, kept covered and chilled and then reheated before serving. THE SAUCE: In a blender, blend together the peanut butter, cream of coconut, garlic, water, bell pepper, red pepper flakes and the soy sauce till the mix is smooth, season the sauce with salt, to taste. THE
- PRESENTATION: Transfer the sauce to a serving bowl set on a platter.
- Arrange the wings around the bowl and garnish the platter with the corian der.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 161g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 265||65%|
|Total Fat 29.92g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 8.22g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.32g|
|Total Carbs 8.88g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|