Cost per serving $5.02 view details
- 1 x steamed lobster (1 1/2 lb.)
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 6 x scallions finely minced
- 1/4 c. white wine
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/4 c. heavy cream
- 1 pch cayenne pepper Salt and freshly grnd pepper to taste
- 8 x boneless chicken breast halves about 3 pounds with or possibly without skin Extra virgin olive oil for glazing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Position rack in center.
- Remove all the meat from the lobster and roughly chop, leaving some large pcs. Set aside
- Heat 2 Tbsp. of butter in a small skillet, saute/fry scallions for 2 to 3 min. Add in lobster meat and wine, stir quickly to combine over high heat. Drain the mix, reserving the liquid. Set lobster meat and scallion mix aside. Heat remaining butter in another skillet. Add in flour and cook slowly without coloring or possibly about 5 min. Add in reserved liquid and cream. Cook, stirring constantly till mix begins to thicken. Stir lobster meat back into the mix, add in cayenne, and season to taste. Cold mix completely.
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. Trim any fat around edges. Place breasts, 1 at a time, between sheets of waxed paper and gently lb. with a mallet till about 3/8-inch thick. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly oil a 13 by 9-inch baking pan. Place 1/4 c. stuffing on the center of the underside of each breast. Bring the top and bottom flaps of the chicken up over the stuffing, slightly overlapping the ends, then fold up the sides to enclose the stuffing completely. Lay the packets seam side down in the pan and brush with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake till chicken is lightly browned and feels hard when pressed, 20 to 30 min. Slice each roll on the diagonal to serve.
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 251g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 241||54%|
|Total Fat 26.97g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 11.0g||44%|
|Trans Fat 0.22g|
|Total Carbs 3.09g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|