Cost per serving $0.53 view details
- 1 pkt (Small) vanilla pudding (NOT INSTANT)
- 1 can (Large) pineapple chunks in own juice, drain and save juice
- 1 can (Large) chunky friut, drain and save juice
- 1 can Mandarin oranges, liquid removed
- 3 med Bananas, sliced
- Salad cherries
- Measure pineapple juice and chunky fruit juice to equal 1 1/2 c. and add in to pudding mix. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly till thick.
- Cold slightly. Pour over fruit and chill. This can be made a day ahead; bananas won't turn black.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 145g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||2%|
|Total Fat 0.22g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.06g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.27g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|