Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- Â Â Triticum spelt
- "It's a high energy, whole grain food loaded with B vitamins, potassium, iron, complex carbohydrates and protein, is the ideal food for the serious athlete as well as consumers interested in eating healthy foods. As we learn more about the science of nutrition more and more people choose spelt instead of wheat...."
- The calories vary depending upon the grade - how it's milled: it comes in flakes, coarse grain etc. But here is some info from one of the suppliers:
- VITA-SPELT Pastas-Grain-FlourSpelt contains all of the basic materials for a healthy body, including protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, trace elements, and minerals. It also contains vital growth and cell nutritive substances (viridine) that till now have not been isolated, as well as an assimilation factor, not identified at this time.
- Get the complete analysis here: (http://www.purityfoods.com/nutrition/flournu.html)
- Another supplier, Rainbow foods, has a write-up with faqs: includes what it is, nutrition, how to buy it, how to use it, and a few recipes.