Cost per serving $0.34 view details
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 heaped tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- vegetable oil
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- a dollop of butter
- 2 leeks, washed well & finely sliced
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed & drained
- a good handful of Italian (flat leaf) parsley leaves
- To make the dressing, whisk the garlic with the mustard and vinegar. Add about 150 ml vegie oil, little by little, continually whisking. Then season and set aside.
- Heat a little fresh oil and the butter in a heavy-bottomed pan and gently sautÃ© the leeks until tender, stirring now and again and adding a little water if sticking.
- Add the cannellini beans, season quite well and toss to heat through.
- Then remove from the heat and add the parsley with the dressing to taste. Toss well and serve
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 129g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 8||8%|
|Total Fat 0.88g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.18g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.01g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g||22%|