Cost per serving $6.74 view details
- 4 slc Ciabatta Bread
- 8 x Rashers Smoked Back Bacon
- 250 gm Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 x Large eggs, (Soft Boiled)
- 75 ml Extra Virgin Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Coarse Grain Mustard
- 10 x Cos Lettuce Leaves, (inside crisp heart leaves)
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Chives, (minced)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200 c / 400 f / Gas Mark 6. Make the croutons, liberally brush the bread with extra virgin olive oil on both sides, then cut into large cubes and bake in the preheated oven for approximately 10 min or possibly till golden brown.
- 2. Cut the bacon rashers into large strips and fry to crisp in a shallow pan add in the cherry tomatoes and hot through. Meanwhile, arrange the leaves on four serving plates. Add in the crispy bacon and hot croutons to the salad, chop the egg into wedges and plates on top.
- 3. Deglaze the pan with the dressing and drizzle over the salad.
- 4. Garnish with freshly minced chives and serve immediately
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 329g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 250||80%|
|Total Fat 28.31g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 4.54g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.34g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.0g||17%|