Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- 2 venision backstraps, or about 5lbs of deer meat, 1 liter of a&w root beer, 1small container of durkees rib rub, 1/2 cup of cavenders all pourpose greek seasoning, 2 tablespoons of salt, 1/2 tablespoon of crushed black pepper, 2 large zip lock bags, and about 1 to 1 1/2 cups of bacon grease.
- rinse backstraps with water and slice in thin slices kinda like roast beef slices. about 1/4 inch thick slices to be specific. Pour 1 liter of a&w root beer and add backstrap slices in 1 large ziplock bag.
- let the backstrap marinade for 1 hour in the fridge.
- mix all seasonings in the other zip lock bag,and shake it together. when backstraps are done marinading, strain root beer from backstrap. and add slices to seasoned ziplock bag,seal, and mix around with hands until seasoning is all over all the slices.
- turn pan with bacon grease on like your cooking bacon to med,to med high. add slices to fit pan and only cook the blood out of meat on each side. it doesnt take long for each pan. id say about 3 to 5 mins per pan.