Cost per recipe $3.42 view details
- 1 c. McCormick Golden brown Dipt Tempura batter mix
- 1/4 tsp onion pwdr
- 1/8 tsp grnd black pepper
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 c. beer
- 1 x extra large white onion, sliced 3/8" thick
- 6 c. vegetable oil in your deep fryer
- Preheat the deep fryer to 375F
- Combine the tempura mix with the spices and liquid to make a batter using a fork. There will be some small lumps; do not worry about those.
- Slice the onion, and separate all of the rings.
- Dip the individual rings in the batter, and drop into the preheated oil. Deep fry 3-5 min till golden. Remove to a paper towel lined plate, salt lightly, and serve warm.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1585g|
|Calories from Fat 11564||99%|
|Total Fat 1308.11g||1635%|
|Saturated Fat 97.23g||389%|
|Trans Fat 33.75g|
|Total Carbs 12.01g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|