Cost per recipe $7.90 view details
- 1 can tomato sauce - (8 ounce) divided
- 2 lb grnd beef
- 1 med onion minced
- 1 c. fresh bread crumbs
- 1/3 c. A-1 Steak Sauce
- 2 x Large eggs beaten
- 1/2 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- Reserve 1/2 can tomato sauce.
- Mix remaining 1/2 can tomato sauce, beef, onion, bread crumbs, steak sauce, Large eggs and pepper; mix well. Press mix into 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 min; pour off fat. Top with reserved tomato sauce; bake 10 min more.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.
- Comments: A bit of A-1 Steak Sauce adds extra flavor to ordinary meatloaf, making grnd beef into a treat the family will love!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1672g|
|Calories from Fat 1543||55%|
|Total Fat 171.3g||214%|
|Saturated Fat 66.31g||265%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 112.46g||30%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.4g||45%|