Cost per recipe $26.20 view details
- 11/2 lb lean grnd beef
- 1 lrg green bell pepper diced
- 1 lrg onion diced
- 1 x garlic clove chopped
- 3 Tbsp. chili pwdr
- 1 can tomatoes - (14 1/2 ounce)
- 1/2 c. A-1 Steak Sauce
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 can kidney beans - (15 1/2 to 16 ounce) liquid removed
- Cook beef, green pepper, onion and garlic in large heavy saucepot over high heat, stirring frequently till beef is browned, about 15 min. Stir in chili pwdr; cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Drain tomatoes, reserving liquid; chop tomatoes. Add in tomatoes and liquid, steak sauce and water to beef mix; heat to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and simmer 45 min, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beans. Cover and simmer 15 min more. Serve warm.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3577g|
|Calories from Fat 3438||58%|
|Total Fat 381.49g||477%|
|Saturated Fat 147.95g||592%|
|Trans Fat 23.45g|
|Total Carbs 109.21g||29%|
|Dietary Fiber 39.7g||132%|