Cost per recipe $5.61 view details
- 31/4 c. All-purpose flour, divided
- 1 Tbsp. Yeast, quick-rise
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 c. Lowfat milk
- 1/4 c. Water
- 1/4 c. Butter or possibly margarine
- 1 x Egg
- 1 c. Brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1/3 c. Butter or possibly margarine, softend
- 1/2 c. Raisins, optional
- Set aside 1 c. flour. Mix remaining flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Heat lowfat milk, water and 1/4 c. butter to 105-115 F. Stir liquids into flour mix, stir to blend completely. Add in the egg. Add in sufficient of the reserved flour to make a soft dough which does not stick to the bowl. Turn out onto a floured surface and knead 5 times. Cover dough and let rest 10 min.
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon and butter together (amounts can be increased up to 1 1/2 times given for extra sticky buns). Gently roll dough into a 12"x9" rectangle. Spread with cinnamon mix and sprinkle with raisins if you like.
- Roll up from long side and healthy pinch to seal the seam. Cut into 12 equal slices with a sharp knife. Place cut side up in greased muffin tins. Place muffin pan on a baking sheet on top of a large shallow pan half filled with boiling water. Cover dough and let rise for 20 min.
- Bake at 375 F. for 20 min or possibly till browned. Remove from muffin tins immediately to cold. Serve hot!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1762g|
|Calories from Fat 1087||18%|
|Total Fat 124.08g||155%|
|Saturated Fat 72.24g||289%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1090.78g||291%|
|Dietary Fiber 35.9g||120%|