This is a different cake making recipe.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
Cost per recipe $4.08 view details
- 1 pkt White cake mix, Or possibly Yellow cake mix
- 1 pkt Lemon jello
- 4 pcs Large eggs
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 cup 7-Up *
- Pour 7-up into a cup slowly to retain bubbles, but not have a lot of foam on top.
- Put all ingredients into mixing bowl and beat two to three minutes at medium speed.
- Pour batter into greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45 to 60 min till cakes tests done and barely begins to pull away from sides of pan.
- Glaze with lemon glaze while hot.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 894g|
|Calories from Fat 1656||44%|
|Total Fat 187.28g||234%|
|Saturated Fat 22.67g||91%|
|Trans Fat 2.81g|
|Total Carbs 487.52g||130%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||19%|