- 1 bag lettuce
- 2 pcs Green peppers cut and diced
- 1 pc Red onion cut and diced
- 1 lbs Bacon, (fried)
- 1 box frzn peas
- 2 cups. Shredded chedder cheese
- 1 cup. Mayonnaise
- 1 cup. Lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 cup. Hidden valley ranch dressing
- I am not sure if these measurements on the dressing are correct. I will send the correct amounts tomorrow. Sorry.
- In a 13" x 9" pan layer it with the lettuce, then cut the green peppers and layer them next.
- Next is to cut the onion and add in it, then the box of frzn peas.
- Fry the bacon until it is nice and crispy.
- Crumble it and layer it on the salad.
- Add in the cheese.
- On top of all of this you add in the sauce. It tastes best when it is cool.