Cost per recipe $4.18 view details
- 1 3/4 c. (16-oz) can) Refried Beans
- 1 pkt (1.25 ounces) Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 c. (8-oz) container) lowfat sour cream
- 1 c. (8-oz) container) refrigerated guacamole
- 1 c. (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c. Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 c. (4-oz) can) Diced Green Chiles
- 1/3 c. (about 2) sliced green onions Tortilla chips
- COMBINE beans and seasoning fold in small bowl. Spread bean mix in 8 inch-square baking dish. TOP with lowfat sour cream, guacamole, cheese, salsa, chiles and green onions. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Note: Can be prepared up to 2 hrs ahead and refrigerated.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 385g|
|Calories from Fat 335||55%|
|Total Fat 38.05g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 23.99g||96%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 37.96g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.0g||33%|