Cost per recipe $1.03 view details
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
- a small splash vanilla extrac
- 1 large coffee mug (microsafe)
- add dry ingredients to mug, mix well, add the egg and mix thoroughly. add milk and oil mix well, add chips (if using) add vanilla extract and mix again.
- put mug in microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 wats.
- the cake will rise over the top of the mug dont be alarmed!!
- allow to cool a little, u can tip out to a plate if desired, and enjoy
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 252g|
|Calories from Fat 509||53%|
|Total Fat 57.29g||72%|
|Saturated Fat 11.12g||44%|
|Trans Fat 1.05g|
|Total Carbs 101.32g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||13%|