Cost per recipe $8.47 view details
- 1 whole chicken (broiler/fryer) cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme
- 40 peeled cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil and brown on both sides in a wide fry pan or skillet over high heat.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a shallow casserole dish.
- Add oil, thyme, and garlic cloves. Cover and bake for 1-1/2 hours.
- Remove chicken from the oven, let rest for 5 to 10minutes, carve, and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1516g|
|Calories from Fat 3114||73%|
|Total Fat 348.56g||436%|
|Saturated Fat 75.71g||303%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 38.5g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||15%|