Cost per serving $1.44 view details
- 24 x Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/4 c. Butter, melted
- 1/2 gal Ice cream, softened
- 1 can Sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1/2 c. Butter or possibly margarine, softened
- 16 ounce Chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 8 ounce Whipped topping
- 1 c. Pecans or possibly walnuts
- Mix cookie crumbs with melted butter. Press into 9x13" pan. Freeze 30 min.
- Top with softened ice cream. Freeze 30 min.
- Make a syrup with the condensed lowfat milk, chocolate syrup and butter. Combine in saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer 5 min. Add in vanilla. Pour on top of ice cream. Freeze 30 min.
- Spread Cold-Whip over top. Sprinkle with minced nuts.
- About 30 min before serving, place in refrigerator to help ease in serving.
- Serves 16
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 211g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 280||45%|
|Total Fat 31.71g||40%|
|Saturated Fat 18.51g||74%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 76.53g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|