Some very heavy stuff...But will leave you wanting more.
Cost per serving $1.01 view details
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 small cans of peices and stems mushrooms
- 2 large can of dice Italian seasoned tomatoes
- 2 large can of tomato sauce
- 1 large container of ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1 large package of shredded motzarilla cheese
- 12 lasagna noodles cooked
- 12 oz of water
- garlic powder
- sweet basil
- Deep Dish Baking pan
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine Italian sausage and ground beef into skillet to brown.
- Then add seasonings to your taste.
- Once the meat is browned add the mushrooms, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and then the water. Stir together.
- Let sauce simmer for approx. 25 minutes.
- While sauce is simmering cook your lasagna noodles.
- Once your sauce and noodles are ready take your Deep Dish baking pan and place a thin layer of sauce in the bottom.
- Place 3 lasagna noodles along the bottom of the pan.
- On top of the noodles place another layer of sauce, then place a layer of ricotta/cottage cheese, and then the shredded cheese.
- Then repeat the last 2 steps 2 more times.
- Once you have placed the 4 layer of noodles then top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Place pan in preheated oven and cook until the top cheese is golden brown and bubbling.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 261g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 214||61%|
|Total Fat 23.76g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 8.78g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.49g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|