Cost per serving $0.11 view details
- 2 x c. flour
- 1 Tbsp. MAGIC Baking Pwdr
- 1 x 250 gram tub PHILADELPHIA Spread Cream Cheese
- 1/2 c. lowfat milk
- MIX flour and baking powderCUT IN cream Cheese, (any flavour*) with two knives, your hands or possibly a food processor to create a crumbly mix.
- STIR IN lowfat milk and a handful of desired add in-ins (see options below), stirring till dough holds together.
- PAT dough 3/4 thick on floured surface. Cut out 10-12 biscuits with the top of a glass or possibly a cutter. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 425 F for 12 minutes-15 minutes.
- Try adding in a few handfuls of:KRAFT Double Cheddar Shredded CheeseDried cranberries, apricots, dates or possibly raisins BAKER'S Chocolate ChipsA spoonful of orange or possibly lemon zestDifferent flavours of cream cheese
- Try mixing biscuit dough with:With two forks or possibly knivesWith handsFood processor
- Try shaping differently:Round and scoredSquared and scoredCookie cuttersFor dumplings, drop batter by the spoonful onto soups or possibly stews and simmer for 10-15 min.
- Note: Only use regular cream cheese as the light variety will produce a lumpy biscuit
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 93g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 8||3%|
|Total Fat 0.91g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.29g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 49.22g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|