Cost per recipe $13.47 view details
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1/3 c. garlic chile sauce
- 1/4 c. bar-b-que sauce (hickory flavored)
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1 1/2 shots of Forty Creek Canadian Whisky
- 1/2 shot white wine
- 3/8 c. molasses
- 1/2 c. Franks Warm Sauce or possibly to taste
- few pinches of both salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in medium sized bowl.
- Deep fry wings in oil at 350 F degrees till golden and crispy.
- Remove wings from oil and put in bowl with sauce and toss till well coated.
- Serve with blue cheese and carrots and celery sticks.
- Now Enjoy!
- Provide plenty 'o Napkins.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1223g|
|Calories from Fat 1358||50%|
|Total Fat 150.63g||188%|
|Saturated Fat 45.72g||183%|
|Trans Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbs 190.87g||51%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|