Cost per serving $0.51 view details
- 2 c. Flour
- 1/2 c. Butter, (1 stick) or possibly divide margarine + butter.
- 1 x Tabls Grated cheeses ...Note.
- 5 x Tabls Cool water + 1 teasp vinegar.
- 3 box of 3 different kinds of fresh mushrooms, (see note)
- 1 x Big Onion cut to thin strips.
- 2 x Tabls oil + another 1 tabls for later use.
- Â Â Salt and fresh grnd Pepper.
- 3/4 c. Grnd cheeses
- 2 x Large eggs
- 2/3 c. Heavy cream, plus
- 4 Tbsp. Lowfat milk, (or possibly use just lowfat milk) I use some time light cream which you use for coffee
- Â Â Salt and freshly grnd pepper
- Dough: In food processor with steel knife , put butter, flour, cheese.
- blend with the On /Off button 2 -3 time. Add in while food processor is working slowly the water (not all, or possibly maybe you should add in some more) until you get a ball. stop the food processor , don't over mix.
- Sprey with Pam , a 10 inch Quich pan. With your hand arrange dough in pan . Prick with fork all over dough, cover with nylon seal warp and put in your refrigerator for later use.
- Second step:NOTE: Mushrooms: Use some like Chapignons, 2 kinds of forest mushrooms. one which grow near pine trees, and the other one theirs shape are like big ears which you don't cut , but tare them with your hands to strips.
- Wash and dry mushrooms.
- Prepare in a bowl the mushrooms, cut the chapignons not in small pcs. so the other kind, and tare the ears shape mushrooms.
- In a big frying pan or possibly a whook, Heat well oil, add in onions and fry until you get a nice gold colour. Transfer to a small bowl. Add in the other 1 Tabls oil, Heat well , Don't lower heat . Add in the mushrooms ,and toss them well until they are well blended with the oil and begin to fry.They shouldn't get soggy.
- Add in salt and pepper, Add in the onions, mix, and stir for couple of min.
- Transfer to a bowl for later use. cold.
- Final step: In a bowl beat lightly Large eggs, Add in all remaining ingredients, mix.
- Add in little salt and Pepper.
- Arrange mushrooms on the dough . Pour over the Large eggs mixer, Shake pan to cover well .
- Bake in preheated 350 F warm oven for 45 min.
- Cold slightly before serving.
- Freeze very good.
- Note: I always buy 3 kinds of cheeses. like, Sharp Cheddar Emental, and Smoked Katzkavaal.(or possibly any other sharp cheese, I grnd it all in the food processor, and put 1 c. each in a Zip Lock,and keep in my freezer, So when ever I need grnd cheese I have it handy.
- Serve with any fresh and cooked vegetable salads.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 100g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 184||56%|
|Total Fat 20.93g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 12.69g||51%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.92g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|