Cost per serving $1.86 view details
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1 large onion thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 TBSP flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 1/2 lb. red round potatoes thinly sliced (4 cups)
- 3/4 cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese (3 oz.)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (3 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic; cook until tender.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper. Add milk all at once.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in ham. Remove from the heat.
- Place half of the sliced potatoes in a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Top with half of the sauce. Sprinkle with smoked gouda and cheddar cheese.
- Add remaining sliced potatoes and remaining sauce.
- Cover dish with foil. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 30-35 minutes more or until potatoes are tender and golden.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, about 5 minutes more or until cheese is golden. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Yield: serves 6
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 305g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 205||49%|
|Total Fat 23.19g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 13.67g||55%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.99g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|