Cost per recipe $1.92 view details
- Ingredients for Base :
- 100gm butter
- 90gm sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tspn baking powder
- Ingredients for Macaroon topping :
- 2 egg white
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut egg jam
- cream butter and sugar untill fluffy.
- add in egg and whisk till well combined.
- fold in flour and baking powder to form a soft dough.
- press dough to a 9" square pan line with baking paper & set aside..
- whisk egg white and sugar (one tbsp at a time) untill stiff and foamy.
- fold in coconut and mix well.
- spread both jam to each side separately over the ready base dough pan.
- cover with coconut mixture and spread evenly.
- bake for 25-30 mins at 185'C.
- leave cool before slicing
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 505g|
|Calories from Fat 771||36%|
|Total Fat 87.64g||110%|
|Saturated Fat 53.16g||213%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 317.59g||85%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||15%|