Cost per serving $1.08 view details
- (unbaked pastry for a
- (2-crust 9" pie
- 3/4 c. firmly packed light brown su
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 x ripe medium bananas (6 to 7)
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine
- Roll slightly more than half of pastry 1/8" thick; line pie pan.
- Mix next 3 ingredients, and sprinkle about 1/4 into lined pan. Peel bananas, and cut into halves crosswise. Split halves lenghwise, and arrange 1/3 in pie pan. Sprinkle with 1/3 of sugar mix and the lemon juice. Dot with 1 Tablespoons butter. Repeat till all ingredients are used.
- Roll out remaining pastry, and fit over top. Trim, seal, and cut vents for steam. Bake in preheated 400` oven for 30 min, or possibly till crust is browned, and bananas are done. Serve hot or possibly cool.
- NOTE: For a glazedtop, brush crust before baking with 1 egg yolk beaten with 1 tsp. cool water. Wis/Gramma
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 294g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 161||37%|
|Total Fat 18.38g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 71.54g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g||27%|