Cost per serving $1.08 view details
- 1 lb grnd turkey
- 1 can kidney or possibly pinto beans - (15 ounce) liquid removed, rinsed
- 1 can low-fat low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes - (14 1/2 ounce) undrained
- (flavored with chilies, preferably)
- 1 can tomato paste - (6 ounce)
- 1 Tbsp. chili pwdr
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- In a large nonstick saucepan, brown the grnd turkey till it is no longer pink. Drain off any excess fat.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 10 min.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Serving size: 1 c..
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 431g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 146||35%|
|Total Fat 16.29g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 4.09g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 28.64g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.3g||31%|