Cost per serving $0.04 view details
- Just one of the many different types of cookies made from the master cookie mix.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease cookie sheets.
- In large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork dipped in flour.
- Bake about 10 min or possibly till edges are lightly browned. Cold slightly; remove from cookie sheet and cold on wire rack.
- Makes 48 cookies. Peanut
- Butter Stars: Roll balls in sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet; don't flatten. Bake till edges are lightly browned, about 10 min.
- Immediately press 1 lowfat milk chocolate star firmly in each cookie. Cold slightly; remove from cookie sheet and cold on wire rack.
- Makes 4 dozen cookies.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies:Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place about 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet. Bake about 10 min.
- Remove from oven and flatten with a spatula. Cold slightly before removing from cookie sheet; cold completely on wire rack. Put cookies together in pairs with jelly.
- Makes 24 sandwich cookies.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 4g|
|Recipe makes 48 servings|
|Calories from Fat 18||72%|
|Total Fat 2.09g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.41g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.97g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|