Cost per recipe $0.85 view details
- Just one of the many different types of cookies made from the master cookie mix.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease cookie sheets.
- In large bowl, mix together all ingredients except cocoa.
- Divide dough in half. Add in cocoa to one-half dough. Cover and refrigeratedoughs separately.
- Roll dough separately on floured board into 2 rectangles about 1/4-inch thickness. Top one with the other and press together with a rolling pin. Roll up lengthwise, jelly roll fashion. Refrigeratetill hard.
- Cut rolls into 1/8-inch slices and bake on prepared cookie sheet for about 6 min. Cold on wire rack.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 65g|
|Calories from Fat 53||38%|
|Total Fat 5.88g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.37g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.14g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.0g||10%|