Cost per recipe $5.95 view details
- 1 x (12 ounce.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 c. 1001 Cookie Mix
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c. minced nuts, divided
- Just one of the many different types of cookies made from the master cookie mix.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 8 or possibly 9-inch square baking pan.
- Heat 1 c. chocolate chips in small heavy saucepan over low heat. When chips begin to heat, remove from heat; stir. Return to heat for a few seconds at a time, stirring till smooth. Let cold 5 min.
- Combine in large bowl, melted chocolate, cookie mix, Large eggs and vanilla. Beat till well blended. Stir in 1/2 c. nuts. Spread proportionately into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for about 20 min. Don't overbake. Cold slightly. Meanwhile, in saucepan, heat remaining chocolate. Cold 5 min. Spread over baked brownies.
- Press remaining nuts into top. Cut into squares.
- Melting instructions in microwave: Microwave 1 c. chocolate chips in uncovered microwave safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20 second intervals, stirring till smooth.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 579g|
|Calories from Fat 2168||81%|
|Total Fat 258.24g||323%|
|Saturated Fat 122.56g||490%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 137.54g||37%|
|Dietary Fiber 68.8g||229%|