Cost per recipe $2.23 view details
- 2 x mangos ripe
- 6 Tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
- plus whole leaves for garnish
- 24 ounce tuna steaks
- cut into equal sized portions
- About 1 hour before serving, peel the mangoes with a sharp knife. Cut the flesh away from the pit, dice it into 1/4-inch pcs, and put it in a small bowl. Add in the minced cilantro and a healthy pinch of salt and mix well.
- Refrigeratefor 30 min.
- Lightly press 1/2 tsp. butcher - grind black pepper into one side of each tuna steak. Sprinkle lightly with salt. Place the fish, pepper side down, in a large non-stick skillet. Cook on both sides over medium - high heat till the fish is seared on the outside but still pink in the center.
- Cut the tuna on the bias with a sharp knife into 1/2 inch slices.
- Mound mango relish in the center of each plate. Arrange the tuna slices, overlapping to create a circle around the relish. Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.
- Serves 4. 292 CALORIES, 9g fat (27% cff)
- good morning america
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 290g|
|Calories from Fat 7||4%|
|Total Fat 0.8g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 48.75g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||18%|