Cost per recipe $4.37 view details
- marg, I used pareve marg
- 2 c. sugar
- 3 c. sifted cake flour
- 3 tsp baking pwdr
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 x Large eggs
- 1 C. pareve lowfat milk, I used Rich's Coffee Whitener (available in Fat Free, too).
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- "Swans Down" flour box.......
- I love baking with this flour......it's pre-sifted, soft and easy to work with.
- I DO re-sift though........just to be sure!!!
- 1. Cream marg. Gradually add in sugar, creaming until light and fluffy.
- 2. Sift flour with baking pwdr and salt.
- 3. Add in Large eggs one at a time to creamed mix, beating well after each addition.
- 4. Add in flour mix alternately with pareve lowfat milk and flavorings, beating after each
- addition till smooth.
- 5. Pour batter into three greased and floured round 9 inch layer pans.
- 6. Bake at 350* F., for 25 to 30 min. Cold in pans 10 min.
- NOTE: I made one huge sheet cake from this.........baked for 45 min, in a huge
- rectangular pan. Cake came out looking and smelling great!
- To be frosted tomorrow, ready for Shabbat.(Use your favorite frosting recipe......
- remember, this is a big cake!)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1024g|
|Calories from Fat 206||6%|
|Total Fat 23.13g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 6.65g||27%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 722.14g||193%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.0g||23%|