Sesame Chicken Kabobs Recipe
A colorful presentation and flavorful marinade combine for a satisfying and easy kabob entrée. Serve with Giant Pearl Cous Cous in Chile flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 3 -4 large boneless Chicken Breasts (free range)
- 1 Large – Red Bell Pepper (organic)
- 1 Large – Yellow Bell Pepper (organic)
- 1 Small – Green Bell Pepper (organic )
- 1 Large Sweet Onion (organic)
- 20 Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ Cup – Chicken Broth (low fat)
- 1/3-1/2 Cup – Soy Sauce (low sodium)
- 3 Medium Green Onions, diced
- Splash of low pulp Orange Juice
- 1 Tbls. Minced Garlic
- 2-3 Tsp. Minced Fresh Ginger Root
- 2 Tsp. Sesame Seeds + 1 for Garnish
1. Cube Chicken Breasts into 1 ¼- 1 ½” pieces and place in a gallon freezer bag.
2. Cut peppers and onions into 1-2” pieces and place in a freezer bag and refrigerate.
3. Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl, mix well and pour over chicken in a gallon freezer bag. Refrigerate overnight. Note: Reserve approximately a third of a cup of marinade for basting.
4. Remove chicken and discard marinade. Thread all ingredients (alternative chicken, tomatoes, peppers and onions) onto kabobs or fire wires.
5. Heat BGE to T-Rex with grid raised 2” and coat grid with olive oil (prior to placing on the egg). Place kabobs on grill for five minutes, turning once for an additional five minutes, remove from head and let rest for 10 minutes then serve.