Dessert Fruit and Cake Kabob Recipe Plus Video Recipe
Perfect for family outings, just omit the Kahlua for the kids! Here is one dessert you won't have to worry about in the sun. The Chocolate is warmed and taste great! Easy too. The kids can make the dessert while your warming up the grill to have a great barbecue with Friends and Family! Happy Spring and Summer! Enjoy!
- Strawberries, washed and dry
- Large Marshmallows
- Store bought Pound Cake cut up into cubes
- Warmed Hot Fudge Sauce Homemade or buy a jar of Hot Fudge Sauce found in the supermarket in the ice cream section and add the Kahlua
- 2 tablespoons or more of Kahlua
- Optional: Toasted Coconut or chopped nuts
Mix 1/4 cup hot fudge sauce with two tablespoon or more of Kahlua in a small microwaveable bowl. Set aside.
With your wooden skewer, thread strawberrie, poundcake, marshmallow and repeat until you have filled the wooden skewer.
Place all the skewers on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Microwave the hot fudge for 20 seconds, stir and using a fork drizzle over the kabobs. If using coconut sprinkle that on or nuts and serve.