Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Classic chocolate and peanut butter … need I say more?
- 1 ½ cups spooned/leveled all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 4 tbsp. (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temp
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips (dark, milk, or bittersweet)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda and set aside.
In a large bowl, with electric mixer, beat peanut butter, butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
With mixer on low, gradually add flour mixture, beating until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop dough by the tbsp. onto large baking sheets, spaced about 1 inch apart.
Bake until golden, about 15 minutes, rotating halfway through. Cool cookies on wire baking racks.
Serves: ~3 dozen
Recipe source: Magazine clipping, unknown source
Time: 30 minutes