Chicken or Turkey a la King in a Crock Pot Recipe
Chicken or Turkey a la King in a Crock Pot
Got leftovers? Hopefully anyone who stumbles upon this blog has had a good holiday. If you have leftover turkey or want to make chicken a la king, this is an easy recipe that you can throw in the crock pot and forget about.
- 1 cup cooked Turkey or chicken, cut or torn into small pieces
- 2 cans (10.5 ounces each) cream of chicken soup
- 3/ 4 cup water
- 2 medium sized carrot stalks, cleaned and chopped into small pieces
- 1 large celery stalk, split in half and cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Mix all of the ingredients in a 4 quart crock pot (or bigger if you want). Cook on low for two hours. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.