United States Chef
Milly Bossert Profile
I started cooking for our family when I was 12, and at age 15 I was hired as a Personal Chef for a local doctor and his family. I really enjoyed cooking and developed many skills and recipes of my own. Throughout the years many friends and family encouraged me to take my love of cooking to a new level, so I began catering Hors D'oeuvres at weddings , small events and dinner parties. I moved to the Philadelphia area and started a small business where I was a Personal Chef for a select group of clients.
I relocated to Reno, NV and have enjoyed not working at my craft but rather entertaining and cooking for pure pleasure; it is a love of mine. Nothing makes me happier than to hear "mmmmmmm - that's a good" when people eat at my table!.
All Italian Chefs
The Barefoot Contessa
Giada De Laurentiis
An old family friend who has since passed away - Nancy Hayes - the truest Itialian woman I ever had the pleasure to learn from!
- The Barefoot Contessa at Home (Ina Garten)
- She loves to please her diners!
- Everyday Italian (Giada De Laurentiis)
- Great Cookbook
- Barefoot in Paris (Ina Garten)
- Great Recipes
- The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook (Ina Garten)
- Another great cookbook by the Contessa
- Barefoot Contessa Family Style (Ina Gargen)
- Biba's italy (Biba Caggiano)
- Mario Batali - Simple Italian Food (Mario Batali)
Leave a comment
Sign Up — Free Membership it's free!
DailyCandy, Trendhunter, Eater, LaunchSquad, Mashable, Killer Startups & San Jose Mercury News