United States Chef
Dean J. Olejniczak Profile
I started cooking at the age of 4 with my grandmother on a dairy farm in Big Bend Wisconsin. If you can imagine, we cooked a lot and it always had to be different or the boys wouldn't work. From the dairy farm to the military in Europe and my eyes were opened to a whole new world and culture. I return to the United States with 2 years left to complete my college degree. Well, how does one pay the rent, enjoy the good times and keep alittle money in ones pocket. Everyone likes to eat and enjoy (What is Milwaukee known for?). So, I would have parties and offer a banquet of food and libations and charge enough at the door to pay utilities, rent and supplies about twice a month. From there I got married and had some children and got involved with our church. For the past 17 years I have cooked for as many at 3,000 people for our parish events and gourmet meals for as little as 6. I very much enjoy the challenge fine food presents and matching unique taste together. Coupled with all of this, I am an avid hunter and fisherman in our great outdoors and have many great ideas for fine meals. I look forward to hear from you and sharing in your successes and failurs as well, Let's face it, if they all worked, it wouldn't be any fun!
Justin Williams (Gaurrrrrrrrranted)
Emeril Lagasse (understudy to Paul P.)
- American Cookery (James Beard)
- If you don't have it, it will change your life and how you look at food
- Weber's Real Grilling (Jamie Purviance)
- A must have to mix up the grill and sauces to go with it.
Restaurants I Recommend
- Anthony's Steak House (Lake Geneva)
- Yes it looks lile "That's 70's Show" just go!! Ask for Tony who is at the corner of the bar chewing his cigar. One of the best steaks I have ever had (better then Ruth Chris's, Morton, Bones in Atlanta, etc.....)