United States Chef
Cindy L Grace Profile
Life is Good :-)
My passion is cooking and grilling. I love pairing wines with my meals and learning how to advance in my abilities in the kitchen. My dream is to one day completely remodel my kitchen so that I can turn out more meals in the future for entertaining :-) That is something to look forward too, yeh!
I really enjoy cooking for my husband and our four grandsons, I have always been taught the way to a man's heart is through his stomach and I now believe that there is a lot of truth in that old saying :-) It delights my heart to have the guys to make a request from the kitchen and to see their eyes light up when they walk through the door and smell the aroma's boiling from the kitchen, how pleasing that is.
Our favorite time is the holiday's and birthdays, we love to celebrate anything just to come together and enjoy some wonderful food and fellowship with one another. It is our belief that it builds strong character in all of us to have ample time together at the dinner table and laugh and carry on over the dishes we have all prepared and a grunt or two from the guys is always welcomed :-)
There isn't much we will not eat or try, we have been to many places around this world and the only appetizer I have ever withdrew from was mountain oysters, just couldn't bring myself to eat one, lol.
I am excited to try out many of the scuptuous recipes I have been scanning on the site and to make some great friends. I see we have some wonderful people with strong passions in the culinary field.
Chow for now!
There are so many it wouldn't even be fair to start naming them all, from housewives to great chefs around the world. all the world loves good food, and the dishes conjured by the world's chefs are of a stunning variety. I must say I admire Gordon Ramsey and how he shapes & molds chefs to become better driven and more consistant with their compassion, just a personal input :-)
- Cuisine at Home (Home Publishing)
- I have a collection of over 400 cook books and this is on top of the list. I love it! xxxx
Restaurants I Recommend
- The Palm (Dallas, TX)
- RJ Mexican Cuisine (Dallas, TX)
- Hunt's Seafood (Dothan, AL)
- Bone's Restaurant (Atlanta, GA)
- Chop's Lobster Bar (Atlanta, GA)
- Fogo de Chao Churrascaria (Atlanta, GA)
- Legal Seafoods Restaurant (Atlanta, GA)
- M FSushi Bar (Atlanta, GA)
- Bullwackers (Tahoe, CA)
- Fresh Ketch (Tahoe, CA)
- Sticky Fingers (Chattanooga, TN)
- finger licking good
- MudPie Restaurant (Chattanooga, TN)
- Armando's Restaurant (Chattanooga, TN)
- Carrobba's (Panama City Beach, FL)
- excellent / loveit!
- Crab Trap (Desitin, FL)
- Bayou Bill's (Santa Rosa Beach, FL)
- The Back Porch (Panama City Beach, FL)
- the seafood nacho's are off the chain :-)
- The Red Bar (Santa Rosa Beach, FL)
- Great for food and fun!